E-SESS™ is a proprietary toolkit for creating and delivering online assessments. It enables FBLA and PBL
competitive event organizations to conduct written competitive events online. With instant scoring, built-in
tie breaking, nationally designed competitive results reporting, and easy information management, E-SESS™
is where it’s at for all your online testing needs.
Why conduct online competitive events?
E-SESS™ opens the doors of online competitive events. With this system, you can:
What features are included in E-SESS™?
- Obtain immediate results as soon as participants click Done.
- Conduct written competitive events any where at anytime with Internet access.
- Engage in remote testing with certified proctors.
- Manage all events online, including enrollment, testing, scoring, and ranking.
- Customize features such as the code of conduct for your organization.
- Access competition results by rank, including nationally recognized tie-breaking standards.
- Create teams for team events and access competition results for those teams. Great for events like Parliamentary Procedures.
- Load state or district/regional competitive events from FBLA-PBL, Inc.
The system provides features to simplify the competitive event process. E-SESS™ lets you:
What kind of reports are available?
- Import participants from outside sources including Excel files and CSV files. The database used by
many FBLA and PBL chapters can be exported into a file, which can be quickly impor ted.
- Establish organization-specific demographics such as chapter, advisor, and membership ID numbers.
- Create unlimited administrators with any combination of abilities. State or district/regional advisors
can have one level of access, advisors another, and proc tors yet another – all in one organization.
- Receive excellent customer support directly from the team that created the system. Any administrator,
par ticipant, or proctor can call for assistance.
- Access any repor ting feature requested by the national FBLA-PBL, Inc. organization.
- Review all results, down to how each item was answered. All results are stored in a database for easy,
instant review at any time.
- Modify an existing event to meet the unique needs of your organization.
E-SESS™ includes numerous reports that go beyond the scope of competitive event testing. The system
provides a variety of reports ranging from rank ing scores to reviewing item performance. Some of the
more frequently used competitive event reports are:
What does online testing cost?
- Competition Results – Rank participant results on an assessment and delineate the results by any
existing demographic. The default settings include the rank, participants’ names, and score.
- Competition Results Breakdown – Check the time each participant used and how many correct
items each participant answered per item breakdown. Follow the link to see each participant’s
actual competitive event answers.
- Team Event Scores – Quickly check the results for Parliamentary Procedures with the Team Event
Scores report. The report presents all individual team member results as well as the final team
score. Teams are also ranked in this handy report.
- Standard Analysis – Track the strengths and weaknesses of participants by content area. This can
be used to help par ticipants improve their knowledge.
- Participant Information – Extract any information from the database from demographics to
passwords to results. This report enables you to share this information with anyone.
The costs vary based on the number of participants and competitive events in each organization.
What does it look like?
|Online Competitive Event Assessment
One online assessment delivered per student.
|Each Additional Competitive Event Assessment
Only applies to states where students may take multiple assessments.
Includes customer service/support for program administrators and site
proctors and management/maintenance of testing data. Per 30-day fee
assessed only during testing periods. TFI will maintain data for one year.
||Assessments = Fee
1 - 249 = $100.00
250 - 499 = $125.00
500 + = $250.00
|On-site Management Training
On-site management training for one day. Additionally, customers are
responsible for the flight, hotel, and meal expenses of the trainer.
|Online Management Training
Online management training using GoToMeeting program. Training is
delivered via online meetings and conference calls.
For an online demonstration, contact TFI today at email@example.com or 866-277-5061.
For more information about E-SESS™, check out www.esess.org.